- 2 pounds pork tenderloin, trimmed
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- Giant Kaiser rolls or hamburger buns
- Chef Rande̒ Cajun Fish Fry Mix
- Tomato slices
- Pickle slices
Chef Rande̒ Tip: You can use whole pork loin, too. The Minnesota guy likes the tenderness of the pork tenderloin.
- Preheat a cast iron pan or fryer to 350°.
- Place the beaten eggs in a small bowl.
- Cut the tenderloin in to 6oz portions.
- Place the tenderloin between two pieces of plastic wrap and pound it out to about a ¼” thickness. Be careful to pound a hole in the pork. Be gentle.
- Dip the tenderloin in the egg mixture. Allow extra egg to drip off.
- Coat the tenderloins in the Chef Rande̒ Cajun Fish Fry Mix.
- Grab a beer and get ready for the fun part.
- Lay the tenderloins in the oil and cook each side until golden brown. This should take no more than 2 or 3 minutes per side. Can you hear the sizzling, yet?
- Place your Crispy Cajun Pork Tenderloin Sandwich on a bun and dress with your favorite toppings.
Buy extra tenderloin. You’ll be making more real soon!