- 2 chicken breasts, skin off
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- Chef Rande̒ Cajun Fish Fry Mix
Chef Randé̒ Note:
- Preheat a cast iron pan or fryer to 350°.
- Place the beaten eggs in a small bowl.
- Cut the chick breasts in to strips about ½” to ¾” wide.
- Dip the chicken strips in the egg mixture. Allow extra egg to drip off.
- Coat the chicken strips in your Chef Rande̒ Cajun Fish Fry Mix.
- Lay the tenderloins in the oil and cook each side until golden brown. This should take no more than 2 or 3 minutes per side.
My Cajun Chicken Strips are great finger food or placed on a bun to make a sandwich. While the oil is hot, make some of my Cajun Fries with an Extra Kick.